Now PGx science can help physicians determine which patients are likely to have adverse side effects or have problems tolerating a medication.
There are open positions available in the Southeast United States!
Send us your resume below:
What you’ll do for a pharmacogenomic (PGx) or Cancer (CgX) testing in three simple steps:
To perform testing, only a simple buccal swab is needed.
We ask that you include demographics and a medication list neatly packaged in an envelope.
Send test kits in a UPS/FedEx lab envelope and have it shipped directly to our labs.
Clinics can do as many tests as needed. Testing turnaround time is 10 minutes per patient.
Primary Enzymes for Metabolism:
Test Warfarin/Coumadin, Statins, Blood Thinning, Antidepressants Meds sensitivity through the VKORC1 Panel. We also test for Thrombosis and Cardiovascular risks through the Factor II, Factor V & MTHFR panels.
- Commercial insurance & Medicare covers cost.
- Our labs are in network with all major insurance carriers.
- Patient Friendly billing service.
- To avoid burdening a physician’s staff, a medical technician is provided at no cost to perform tests. After laboratory testing, a pharmacist reviews results and compares them to a medication list provided by the patient’s physician, making clinical recommendations as appropriate.
- If you do not have insurance, you are still responsible for paying for our services. Our lab will charge you a reasonable fee and works with patients according to their financial situation.
Healthcare Testing Solutions is one of the leaders in Pharmacogenomics (PGx) testing we have established a strong market presence, pioneering a comprehensive approach with a proven track record. Our testing provides scientific proof of how a patients body metabolizes physician prescribed medicine.
Our goal is to improve clinical outcomes for patients by increasing the effectiveness of drug therapy, reducing the chances of Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR’s).
Adverse Drug Reactions account for over 110,000 drug deaths each year.
Over 2 million Americans are hospitalized each year due to adverse drug reactions.
ALL Medical Technicians are required to become HIPAA Certified. Training is online here: HIPAA Certified
Patient Safety First!
The information on this site is educational and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your physician if medical advice, diagnosis or treatment is needed. Healthcare Testing Solutions lab tests may or may not alert you and your doctor to serious medical conditions and are not intended to be a substitute for a physician’s examination.