Allergens

Add an Allergy Center to your Practice.

As you may know, less than one percent (1%) of patients suffering from allergic disease, specifically respiratory allergies, are being diagnosed and treated. By partnering with practices across the country just like yours, we target the remaining 99%.

You can greatly improve patient health while substantially increasing your revenue and profitability.

We Value Your Time

We understand how busy your day can be, which is why our primary focus is to provide the support and structure necessary to minimize the tasks at hand while maximizing your productivity. With our assistance, you can easily implement the allergy program without greatly increasing your current workload.

As you may know, less than 2% of patients suffering from allergic disease, specifically respiratory allergies, are being diagnosed and treated. Let us target the remaining 98%.

Allergic disease is at epidemic proportions in the United States. Over the years and across the country we have found that 80-90% of patients test positive for respiratory allergies and out of that percent, 80-90% will elect treatment.

Many of which do not realize that their symptoms are allergy related or that they can be effectively treated.

This is custom heading element

In less than five minutes, you will receive the pertinent information to have an allergy center in your practice.

How it Works…

Comprehensive Training

The tools you need to be effective and successful.

 

Management

Continual support and management throughout the entire implementation process and beyond.

Testing is covered by most insurance company’s.

  • White Ash
  • Pecan
  • Walnut
  • Mountain Cedar
  • Cat Dander
  • Horse Dander
  • Cow Dander
  • Dog Dander
  • Orchard Grass
  • Meadow Fescue Perennial Rye Grass
  • Timothy Grass
  • June Grass Common Ragweed
  • Rough Pigweed
  • Cocklebur
  • Pennicillium notatum
  • Cladosporium
  • Herbarum
  • Apergillus
  • Fumigatus
  • Candida albicans
  • Alternaria tenuis
  • Greer
  • Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus
  • Dermatophagoides farina
  • Cockroach
  • Mugwortallergy testing/immunotherapy
  • English Plantain
  • Lambs Quarters
  • Russian Thistle
  • Egg White
  • Milk
  • Walnut
  • Codfish
  • Wheat
  • Peanut
  • Soybean
  • Egg Yolk
  • Pine nut
  • Cocoa
  • Whey Casein
  • Cashew
  • Mustard
  • Baker’s Yeast
  • Scallops
  • Crab
  • Apple
  • Peach
  • Kiwi Fruit
  • Banana
  • Celery
  • Spinach
  • Tomato
  • Pistachio
  • Codfish
  • Shrimp
  • Blue Mussel
  • Tuna
  • Salmon
  • Crab
  • Clam
  • Lobster
  • Oyster
  • Scallops
  • Halibut
  • Avocado
  • Apple
  • Banana
  • Blueberry
  • Cantaloupe
  • Cherry
  • Grape
  • Kiwi fruit
  • Lemon
  • Mango
  • Orange
  • Peach
  • Pear
  • Pineapple
  • Strawberry
  • Meat Panel Beef
  • Lamb
  • Chicken Meat
  • Pork
  • Turkey Meat
  • Peanut
  • Hazelnut
  • Brazil nut
  • Almond
  • Coconut
  • Pecan nut
  • Cashew
  • Pistachio
  • Broccoli
  • Carrot
  • Green Bean
  • Green Pea
  • Lettuce
  • Onion
  • Potato
  • Spinach
  • Sweet Potato
  • Garlic
  • Wheat
  • Oat
  • Corn
  • Sesame Seed
  • Buckwheat
  • Rye
  • Barley
  • Whey Casein