Allergy Testing/Immunotherapy

allergy testing/immunotherapy

As you may know, less than 2% of patients suffering from allergic disease, specifically respiratory allergies, are being diagnosed and treated. Let us target the remaining 98%. 

Allergic disease is at epidemic proportions in the United States. Over the years and across the country we have found that 80-90% of patients test positive for respiratory allergies and out of that percent, 80-90% will elect treatment.

Many of which do not realize that their symptoms are allergy related or that they can be effectively treated.

You can greatly improve patient health while substantially increasing your practice revenue and profitability. Contact us and we’ll help you understand Testing and Immunotherapy.

In less than five minutes, you will receive the pertinent information to have an allergy center in your practice.

Testing is covered by most insurance company’s.

 

 

Regional Inhalants


White Ash

 Pecan

 Walnut

 Mountain Cedar

Cat Dander

Horse Dander

Cow Dander

Dog Dander

Orchard Grass

Meadow Fescue Perennial Rye Grass

Timothy Grass

June Grass Common Ragweed

Rough Pigweed

Cocklebur

Mugwortallergy testing/immunotherapy

English Plantain

Lambs Quarters

Russian Thistle

Pennicillium notatum

Cladosporium

Herbarum

Apergillus

Fumigatus

Candida albicans

Alternaria tenuis

House Dust

Greer

Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus

Dermatophagoides farina

Cockroach


Moderate Food Panels


Egg White

Milk

Codfish

Wheat

Peanut

Soybean

Egg Yolk

Pine nut

Cocoa

Whey Casein

Cashew

Mustard

Baker’s Yeast

Scallops

Crab

Apple

Peach

Kiwi Fruit

Banana

Celery

Spinach

Tomato

Pistachio


Seafood Panel


Codfish

Shrimp

Blue Mussel

Tuna

Salmon

Crab

Clam

Lobster

Oyster

Scallops

Halibut


Fruit Panel


Avocado

Apple

Banana

Blueberry

Cantaloupe

Cherry

Grape

Kiwi fruit

Lemon

Mango

Orange

Peach

Pear

Pineapple

Strawberry

Meat Panel Beef

Lamb

Chicken Meat

Pork

Turkey Meat


Nut Panel


Peanut

Hazelnut

Brazil nut

Almond 

Coconut

Pecan nut

Cashew

Pistachio


Vegetable Panel


Broccoli

Carrot

Celery

Green Bean

Green Pea

Lettuce

Onion

Potato

Spinach

Sweet Potato

Garlic


Grain Panel


Wheat

Oat

Corn

Sesame Seed

Buckwheat

Rye

Barley


Milk Panel


Whey Casein


 

Contact us by filling out this form.

Practice name:*
How many providers:*
Email*
Phone:*
-
Allergy Testing - In-office
Message:
Do you accept Medicare
When is the best time to contact you: